FSCNotes.XYZ conforms to 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for the protection of intellectual property. Any infringement notices received will be responded to and appropriate action will be taken under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and other applicable laws. Object: If your copyrighted material has been posted to or linked to from fscnotes.xyz and you want it removed, please furnish the following information in a written communication. Should you misrepresent information listed on our site that infringes your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). For legal assistance on this matter, we suggest that you contact an attorney.
Copyright infringement claims must include the following elements:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in fscnotes.xyz search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice, use this contact form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite our best efforts, our search engine cannot guarantee we will completely remove all your illegal material, so please forward us a CLICKABLE direct link for each publication containing it. Taking down all content is only possible in this circumstance.
We will respond to your email within 1-3 business days. You should note that sending an email to other parties, for example, our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because of insufficient information provided.
If you wish to contact us, use our contact form.